2040 Digital is Your Solution to Gaining Intelligence and Revenue
Your customer and member demographics are shifting. Your revenue is shifting or changing. Your products and services may not be as relevant as they once were.
In the digital world, every organization has the opportunity to create intelligence, gain insight and know first hand how products are services are performing, what customers and members feel and say about the organization, how content is being consumed and shared, and know concretely where successes and challenges are being experiences in the sales cycle.
As a result of digital and the maturation of technology tools and platforms, data is everywhere, collected every second of every day and stored standing ready for the application of filters and analytics to inform and educate.
Learn about or expertise working with Medical Associations and Medical Publishers.
Technology and Analytics
Strategies, goals and plans are critically important. An organization needs to know where it has been and where it is striving to go.
Organizations without strategies or plans may get results in the immediate but won’t be able to adapt as the World and the market change.
Data via analytics can provide concrete insight and information. We need not be afraid of data any longer.
Tools and Platforms are available that make accessing data as easy as monitoring your dashboard as you drive.
Data also offers significant opportunities to create new products and services via internally and externally available data.
With the right assistance and expertise, you can improve operations, retain and grow your member and customer base, challenge your competitors and reach your revenue goals.
Related Blog Posts
What you need to know: Many advertising publishers (your organization if you use advertising on your sites) are scratching their…
Review of your data residing inside and outside your systems:
- Determine and discover how to better leverage customer information, insights, sales activity and more revealing opportunities to increase revenue, improve customer satisfaction or increase operational effectiveness.
- After assessing your data, we can help you determine if you have new product, research, content or services opportunities.
- Provide conceptual or draft design of new or modified products.
- Identification of technology tools and platforms to match findings and strategies.
- Assessment of your current digital analytics capability or build a new capability that creates understanding of who your customers and members are, what they are saying about your brand and products, and how they or others refer others to you.
- Create reports and dashboards to aid in measuring your company and product effectiveness.
Case Studies and Examples
American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Created extensive data, technology and measurement strategy and program
- Facilitated selection of customer data management platform, beacon tracking and marketing automation platforms
- Led the development of a digital advertising strategy and program
- Facilitated organizational movement to a data and analytics orientation
- Enabled a technology program and plan that matches business needs and intent
- Created extensive digital analytic and data strategy and plan
- Facilitated Known User attribute profiling and audience development strategies
- Documented data and analytical business processes for performance and market measurement
- Led the implementation of marketing automation
American Academy of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Created extensive digital analytic and data strategy and plan correlated to member value
- Facilitated Known User attribute profiling and member development strategies
- Documented data and analytical business processes for performance and market penetration measurement
- Led the implementation and training for marketing automation
- Developed behavioral and transactional data schemes and attribution models
Library of Congress
- Created extensive digital analytic and sentiment measurement program
- Implemented dashboard matched to Institution performance measurements and goals.
- Established monthly Congressional reporting on the Library’s Digital performance.