2040 Digital is the Solution to Your Digital Success
Your Customer and Member Demographics are Shifting
Millennials will soon be the majority of your customers and members and represent the majority of your existing or potential revenue.
Your organization now exists in a Multi-Channel World where one customer or member interacts with you across your channels.
Each channel represents an opportunity or a point of failure with that one customer or member. Your Digital channels are no different!
Do you want to take the risk of losing that customer or member to your competitors?
It is time to recognize that all organizations need to adapt and exist in the digital universe.
Your Digital Strategy
Strategies, goals and plans are critically important. An organization needs to know where it has been and where it is striving to go. Organizations without strategies or plans may get results in the immediate but won’t be able to adapt as the World and the market change.
The changing competitive world now includes a global digital space where your customers and members are interacting daily with the brands they love, the organizations they belong to and the communities they align with.
Digital is no different.
You need a Digital Strategy that sets your plans, goals and direction for high quality digital services and interaction for your audience, your customers or members.
Learn about or expertise working with Medical Associations and Medical Publishers.
Related Blog Posts
The Questions You Need to Ask, The Rules You Need to Follow and The Principles You Need to Embody In…
How to Choose Subscription Technology Part 2 of a 3 Part Series As I previously shared, the technology universe continues…
Are you needing to make a substantial technology decision? Are you ready for your digital transformation and need to identify…
Fixed Price Assessment, Evaluation and Strategy Development includes:
- Reveal current state, reach, impact and challenges.
- Evaluate current customer/user experience.
- Evaluate market demand, competitors and opportunities.
- Assess current technology platforms and systems for digital readiness.
- Facilitate stakeholder and senior leadership strategy formulation.
- Deliver report including short and long term digital strategy.
Case Studies and Examples
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Created an AIA-wide Digital, Product and Revenue Strategy
- Established digital engagement, knowledge and content strategy
- Instilled identity based self selected navigation and service
- Established technology systems, platforms and partnerships to enable agile and impactful growth
- Winner of 2009 and 2013 IADAS Webby Award (Associations Category)
- IADAS Webby Award Top 5 Travel Guide Nominee (Google Field Trip partnership)
American Medical Directors Association (AMDA/PALTC)
- Developed AMDA’s Digital, Product and Revenue Strategy
- Established digital engagement strategy building value with state and local chapters
- Created marketing and content strategy targeting health care professionals
- Built AMDA’s digital technology strategy and plan
EB Medicine – Serving Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Developed EB Medicine’s Digital and Digital Publications Strategy
- Created new digital marketing, segmentation and measurement programs
- Facilitated digital oriented editorial process for all new content
- Led website development RFP process and firm selection
Library of Congress
- Created an institutional wide Digital Strategy
- Created the first government digital analytics measurement program
- Innovated Search Strategies for Library of Congress website, Thomas.gov, America’s Library
- Developed Audience Segmentation and Engagement Strategies
- Led partnerships with Google and Microsoft for the development of the World Digital Library