2040 Digital: The experts in evolving or creating digital products
Your customer and member demographics are shifting and all generations have expectations that your products and services are available online and via mobile.
Organizations, whether an association, a non-profit or a for-profit enterprise, should be planning to evolve their applicable products and services for digital and mobile consumption.
Evolving products and services requires creativity, planning and relevant strategies to ensure what is developed translates well and resonates with the expectations of customers and members. Iteration based on customer and member sentiment and feedback is critical.
The shift in pricing, sales and revenue models requires new thinking and understanding. Running a subscription and cloud based service business that is available online and via mobile may be a very different way of thinking and operating. If successful, organizations can remain competitive and relevant to shifting demographics and a changing marketplace. Stay competitive and nimble.
The changing competitive world now includes a global digital space where your customers and members are interacting daily with the brands they love, the organizations they belong to and the communities they align with. Digital is no different. You need a Digital Product Strategy that sets your plans, goals and direction for high quality digital services and interaction for your audience, your customers or members.
Competitive and Comparative
The changing competitive world now includes a global digital space where your customers and members are interacting daily with the brands they love, the organizations they belong to and the communities they align with. Digital is no different. You need a Digital Strategy that sets your plans, goals and direction for high quality digital services and interaction for your audience, your customers or members.
Related Blog Posts
The Questions You Need to Ask, The Rules You Need to Follow and The Principles You Need to Embody In…
How to Choose Subscription Technology Part 2 of a 3 Part Series As I previously shared, the technology universe continues…
Are you needing to make a substantial technology decision? Are you ready for your digital transformation and need to identify…
Fixed Price assessment and evaluation of current product(s) for digital readiness, evolution and reach:
- Assess product customer experience, interaction and determine customer satisfaction and overall customer sentiment.
- Assess product(s) oriented support and servicing models and practices.
- Map and define customer journey between physical and digital products, services and support models.
- Recommend existing product(s) modifications and changes or new products based on findings.
- Facilitate stakeholder and senior leadership sessions to gain consensus on current and future product development and directions.
- Deliver a comprehensive report including operational and strategic recommendations for achieving results.
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Created the Digital Product Strategy for this 62m Revenue Association.
- Developed comprehensive business and technical plans.
- Evolved existing member products and created new revenue producing products.