2040 Digital is the Solution to Your Digital Success
Your Customer and Member Demographics are Shifting
Millennials will soon be the majority of your customers and members, plus your employees, and represent the majority of your existing or potential revenue.
Your organization or business now exists in an omnichannel world in which one customer or member interacts with you across all your channels.
Brutally, each channel, including digital, represents an opportunity or a point of failure with that one customer or member.
Do you really want to take the risk of losing that customer or member to your competitors?
It’s time to recognize that all organizations and businesses need to adapt in order to exist in the digital universe.
Your Digital Strategy
Strategies, goals and plans are critically important.
An organization or business needs to be clear about where it has been and where it is striving to go.
Organizations or businesses without strategies or forward-thinking plans may get immediate results but won’t be able to adapt as the world and the market change.
Today’s competitive world revolves around a global digital space where your customers and members are interacting daily, on their own terms, with the brands they love, the organizations they belong to and the communities they align with.
A digital business or organization is no different.
To anticipate the future and to thrive, you need to design a digital strategy that sets your plans, goals and direction for high-quality digital services and interaction and value producing engagement with your audience, customers or members.
Learn about or expertise working with Medical Associations and Medical Publishers.
Read More or Contact Us>
Related Blog Posts
The Customer Value Proposition and Relationship of Trust
First-Party Data Transformation in the Age of Compliance With evolving privacy policies and technology changes facing organizations of all sizes,…
The Changing US Privacy Landscape in 2021
Consumer Privacy and Regulatory Compliance Organizational Transformation Considerations The friction between balancing personalization with privacy is a challenge for any…
Sustaining Relevance and Revenue: The AIA Story
2020 Update: A Correlation of Times and Events As the World grapples with the Coronavirus crisis and resulting uncertainty in…
Leveraging Data to Increase Revenue and Retention: Association and Society Conferences and Events
Why Exhibit at a Conference in the First Place? Face-to-face conferences create meaningful interactions, connections and activations with prospective members…
Audience Response Creates Improved Retention for HCP Continuing Education
The importance of data in healthcare continues to grow. Data is required and creates deep value for evidence-based practice, ensuring…
- Customer Experience: 2040 evaluates your current value propositions and user/target experience
- The Marketplace: Our team evaluates market demand, competitors and opportunities
- Platform Assessment: We assess your current technology platforms and systems for digital readiness
- Engagement Strategy: We deliver strategy, approaches and plans to increase engagement
- Revenue Strategy: We deliver a short-and long-term relevant revenue-generating digital strategy
We provide a fixed-price assessment, evaluation and strategy package that includes:
- Reveal current digital scope, reach, impact and challenges
- Evaluate current customer/user experience
- Evaluate market demand, competitors and opportunities
- Analyze marketing, content and communications effectiveness
- Assess current technology platforms and systems for digital readiness
- Facilitate stakeholder and senior leadership in strategy formulation
- Deliver a comprehensive report including short-and long-term digital strategy recommendations
Case Studies and Examples
American Medical Directors Association (AMDA/PALTC)
- Developed AMDA’s Digital, Product and Revenue Strategy
- Established digital engagement strategy building value with state and local chapters
- Created marketing and content strategy targeting health care professionals
- Built AMDA’s digital technology strategy and plan
American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA)
- Developed AAOA’s digital, product and eevenue strategy
- Built the award-winning AAOAllergy.org website
- Established digital engagement strategies across practitioner targets
- Created marketing and content strategy targeting health care professionals and patients
- Maximized SEO to position AAOA as the source for otolaryngic and allergy content
EB Medicine – Serving Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Developed EB Medicine’s Digital and Digital Publications Strategy
- Created new digital marketing, segmentation and measurement programs
- Facilitated digital oriented editorial process for all new content
- Led website development RFP process and firm selection
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Created an AIA-wide Digital, Product and Revenue Strategy
- Established digital engagement, knowledge and content strategy
- Instilled identity based self selected navigation and service
- Established technology systems, platforms and partnerships to enable agile and impactful growth
- Winner of 2009 and 2013 IADAS Webby Award (Associations Category)
- IADAS Webby Award Top 5 Travel Guide Nominee (Google Field Trip partnership)
Library of Congress
- Created an institution-wide digital and content strategy.
- Created the first governmentagency’sdigital analytics measurement program.
- Innovated search strategies for Library of Congress website, Thomas.gov, Congress.gov, Literacy.gov, America’s Library and more.
- Developed audience segmentation and engagement strategies.
- Formulated results producing partnerships with Google and Microsoft.