2040 Digital: The Experts in Activating Digital Products
Millennials will soon be the majority of your customers and members, plus your employees, and represent the majority of your existing or potential revenue.
Your organization now exists in an omnichannel world in which one customer or member interacts with you across all your channels, wherever, however and whenever they desire.
And your customers’ and members’ preferences are changing.
They want digital products, services and interactions along with your traditional physical world products, services and interactions.
Digital has a profound impact across your business, organization and revenue.
As a result, you need the right product strategies and plans in place to succeed with the evolution of your business.
We help you determine the products that reflect the move to digital.
2040’s team provides market and product analysis to ensure your plans are sound.
And most important, we help you identify the right data and measures to ensure that you are making an impact and achieving success.
Transforming into a digital business can be challenging and complex.
2040 delivers the right expertise and resources to understand the complexity and all of the moving parts that can impact your organization.
The world is being disrupted by digital and changing consumer and member preferences.
You can’t afford to take the risk of being left behind.
For example, the shift in pricing, sales and revenue models requires new thinking and understanding.
An online subscription and cloud-based service business is a new way to operate.
Making your products available via mobile is table stakes.
Successful organizations are nimble and remain competitive and relevant to shifting demographics and a changing marketplace.
Building Your Digital Product Strategy
Strategies, goals and plans are critically important.
An organization needs to be clear about where it has been and where it is striving to go.
Organizations without strategies or forward-thinking plans may get immediate results but won’t be able to adapt as the world and the market change.
Today’s competitive world revolves around a global digital space where your customers and members are interacting daily, on their own terms, with the brands they love, the organizations they belong to and the communities they align with.
A digital business is no different.
To anticipate the future and to thrive, you need to build a digital product model with a strategy that sets your plans, goals and direction for high-quality digital services and interaction with your audience, customers or members.
Related Blog Posts
Why Exhibit at a Conference in the First Place? Face-to-face conferences create meaningful interactions, connections and activations with prospective members…
Professional and trade associations routinely struggle with the acquisition and retention of members. Ultimately, members stay if they believe it…
The importance of data in healthcare continues to grow. Data is required and creates deep value for evidence-based practice, ensuring…
Demonstration of ROI via Data Many publishers are scratching their heads and wondering what is happening to their print and…
HCP Desire for Short Form Content and the Rise of Mobile Healthcare professionals and practitioners (HCPs), like all consumers, have…
- Customer Satisfaction: 2040 Digital assesses customer product experience, interaction and determines customer satisfaction and overall customer sentiment
- Models and Practices: Our team assesses product-oriented support, models and practices
- Modifications: We recommend existing product modifications and changes or new products
We provide a fixed-price assessment and exploration package of the current business environment and your market to evaluate current products for digital readiness, development and reach.
We deliver a comprehensive package and process to:
- Audit product-oriented support, models and practices
- Assess product customer experience, interaction and determine customer satisfaction and overall customer sentiment
- Map and define customer engagement and immersion journey among physical and digital products, services and support models
- Recommend existing product modifications and changes or new products
- Facilitate stakeholder and senior leadership sessions to gain consensus on current and future product development and direction
- Deliver a comprehensive report including operational and strategic recommendations for achieving results
American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Created the academy’s research product strategy to match practice and industry needs and changes
- Developed comprehensive business, marketing and communication strategies and plans to match product set benefits to features
- Evolved existing member products and created new revenue producing products resulting in 3m in new revenue
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Created the Digital Product Strategy for this 62m Revenue Association
- Constructed shared revenue partnerships across industry partners
- Developed comprehensive business and technical plans
- Evolved existing member products and created new revenue producing products