Secure 2040 Digital's Services to Accelerate Your Marketing and Communication Strategy
Millennials will soon be the majority of your customers and members, plus your employees, and represent the majority of your existing or potential revenue.
Your organization now exists in an omnichannel world in which one customer or member interacts with you across all your channels, wherever, however and whenever they desire.
And your customers’ and members’ preferences are changing. They want digital products, services and interactions along with your traditional physical world products, services and interactions.
Digital has a profound impact across your business, organization and revenue.
As a result, you need the right marketing strategies and plans in place to succeed with the evolution of your business or organization.
We help you determine the right marketing and communications model that reflects the move to digital.
2040’s team provides market, communications and product analysis to ensure your plans are sound.
And most important, we help you identify the right data and measures to ensure that you are making an impact and achieving success.
Transforming into a digital business or organization can be challenging and complex.
2040 delivers the right expertise and resources to understand the complexity and all of the moving parts that can impact your business or organization.
The world is being disrupted by digital and changing consumer and member preferences across B2C, B2B and B2P categories.
You can’t afford to take the risk of being left behind.
Building Your New Communications and Marketing Strategy
We live in an omnichannel world where digital and mobile dominate.
We suffer from an overload of communications to the extent that we often default to making less informed choices out of frustration or being overwhelmed.
Exacerbating this complexity is the new role of the buyer requiring customized information when, where and how he or she wants it.
- The volume of communication via email, text and notifications is increasing exponentially
- Social media consumes more and more of an individual’s precious time
- Digital information grows daily, challenging formerly successful value and loyalty propositions
- Communications and marketing practices often rely on what worked previously and historically
Regardless whether you are in a B2C, B2P or B2B marketplace, prospective buyers have changed their behaviors and fundamentally changed how they seek and acquire what they want.
B2C, B2P and B2B buyers research everything with a few finger swipes, instantly accessing the digital community for product reviews and price comparisons with your competitors.
The buyer is in the driver’s seat, and you have limited opportunity to influence them if you operate with a traditional marketing and communication model.
Customer loyalty is harder to achieve and even harder to maintain.
2040 Digital helps you create a marketing and communications strategy that meets buyer behaviors and expectations and leverages digital and technological opportunities.
Our team understands how using data maximizes your marketing and communications potential. We help you develop hyper-targeted and hyper-segmented marketing campaigns and messaging structures that match a solution to a problem.
2040’s deep communications, marketing and digital marketing expertise can help you create relevant marketing strategies and communications that achieve current goals and deepen connections while maximizing results for the future.
Don’t take the chance of losing your current or prospect customer, member or subscriber to your competitors.
Digital delivery and new customer behaviors are not a fad.
The time to take action is now.
2040 offers professional marketing and communication strategy and support services to develop a new strategy and achieve your goals when you need it – now!
Related Blog Posts
What you need to know: Many advertising publishers (your organization if you use advertising on your sites) are scratching their…
- 360° Audit: 2040 Digital identifies current reach, impact and challenges
- Gaps and Opportunities: Our team researches current strategy and identifies tactical gaps and opportunities
- Segmentation: We create segmentation of your current and prospect audiences
- Benefits: We revaluate and test your value proposition
- Mapping: Our team maps your value-producing marketing and communication funnels
We provide a fixed-price assessment and exploration of the current business environment and your market to determine your communication and marketing assets and opportunities. We deliver a comprehensive audit and strategy package focusing on the following:
- Reveal current marketing reach, impact and challenges
- Identify current strategy and tactical gaps and opportunities
- Create segmentation of your current and prospective customers and targets
- Determine your readiness for marketing automation
- Evaluate resonance of your value proposition
- Evaluate communications messaging structure
- Map value-producing marketing funnels
- Identify new target market opportunities
- Evaluate market demand, competitors and opportunities
- Right select and right size marketing automation solutions
- Deliver marketing and communication plans and strategies to achieve your goals
Case Studies and Examples
- Developed marketing plan and strategy
- Facilitated creation of medical professional targeted personas
- Created customer and prospect marketing funnel flows
- Developed long term plan for enabling personalization
- Served as marketing and communications management and implementation firm
- Developed Marketing Automation Plan and Strategy
- Created drug and device company and professional targeted personas
- Created customer and prospect marketing funnel flows
- Developed Data and Analytics Strategy and Plan
- Conducted automation and marketing training
American Academy for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Developed new membership and marketing programs
- Created new targeted value propositions for segments
- Built a data and analytical performance measurement program
- Solidified new market segments and increased prospects
Blue Sky eLearn
- Created personas and value proposition positioning
- Association targets
- Pharma and Clinical targets
- General Industry targets
- Enabled and executed marketing automation
- Developed measurement dashboards and reporting processes
- Created short and long term digital marketing strategy and plan
State Department Federal Credit Union
- Map and document multi-channel experience
- segment audience demographics
- Evaluate satisfaction and feedback programs
- Develop strategy and plans for achieving the move to a new marketing and customer experience strategy